My Profile is a part of a Soffid Self-service portal that allows to end-users config their own profile, update the user info and preferences, change their password, and recover questions.
To display My Profile page you need to click on the config icon and then click My Profile on the options menu. Then Soffid displays a new window that will allow end users to configure their profiles.
Application consents tab
- Last login: date and time of the user's last login.
- Last IP connection: IP of the user's last login.
- Change password: allows end-users to change their password.
- Password recovery questions: allows end-users to config their own questions to recover their passwords.
For more info about password recovery, you can visit the Password recovery questions page.
- Language: allows end-users to select their preferred language.
- Time Zone: allows end-users to select their time zone.
- Date format: allows end-users to select the format date.
- Sample: displays how the date will be displayed in Soffid Console
- Time format: allows end-users to select the format time
- Sample: displays how the time will be displayed in Soffid Console
Display a list with the user authorizations.
Displays a list of all the user's consents given, and the user can see all of them. Users can remove the consent at any time as well.
When the user connects to a new application, the IdP will indicate which data will be shared with this application. That information is defined in the Attribute sharing policies page of the Federation.
For more info about password recovery, you can visit the Attribute sharing policies page.