The Soffid 3 reference guide wants to present all the functionality contained in version 3 of the Soffid Console, explaining the functionality of all the screens and the functionality of each of them.
The documentation is organized as the options menu of Soffid Console, to try to facilitate access and comprehension of the information.
For each screen we try to define the following attributes:
- Description: a brief description of the screen functionality.
- Screen overview: an overview of the functionality.
- Related objects: list of the related objects and a link to view the object documentation.
- Custom attributes: attributes of the screen and the associated functionality.
- Actions: operations that the users could perform on the page.