Smart engine settings
The administrator users can decide the engine mechanism for the synchronization task, i.e. when the tasks are created and send to external systems.
- Task engine mode: allows you to select the synchronization mode. There are three available options:
- Read only: it is the option by default in the Soffid installation. No task is synchronized to external systems.
- Manual: only selected synchronization tasks are performed. You could synchronize manually a user, check the "Propagates the changes" action on the Users page. Or also synchronize a whole target system, check the Agents page.
- Automatic: each change is automatically send to target systems.
- Tasks limit per transaction: if a single transaction creates more than this number of tasks, tasks will be held until Soffid administrator releases them. The administrator could check them in the Sync server monitoring page.
Use the task engine mode for these scenarios:
- Read Only: use this option after the Soffid installation until you have at least one target system configured to test the synchronization.
- Manual: use this option for testing environments, or at the beginning of a live release.
- Automatic: use this option for live environments, or also for the testing environments when the platform is mature.
Tasks limit per transaction:
- Use a high task limit when you are comfortable with the configured processes of Soffid, for example, 1000 or 10000 depending on the number of accounts of these external systems.
|Confirm changes||Allows you to update the engine settings.|
|Cancel||Allows you to cancel the changes made and not confirmed.|