Privileged accounts dashboard
Soffid provides a monitoring functionality to consult all the information about the different Jump servers installed and configured.
The displayed info is the following:
- Jump server enabled accounts.
- High-privileged accounts.
- Jump server sessions.
- Used storage by PAM storage server.
- Free storage by PAM storage server.
- User with access to PAM jump servers.
To activate this view you will need to enable the Feed statistic tables task on the Scheduled tasks page.