The access log page allows querying for information about the sessions.
Note that any session that was active during the specified date will be shown, even when it started before of finished after that date.
- Type: shows whether login has been successful or not.
- Protocol: access protocol.
- Start date: date and time when start the access.
- End date: date and time when end the access.
- Session: session identifier.
- User: user who perform the access.
- Information: additional connection information
|Query||Allows you to query accounts through different search systems, Quick and Advanced.|
|Add or remove columns||Allows to show and hide columns in the table.|
|Download CSV file||Allows to download a CSV file with the information of access logs.|