⏰ Getting started
Soffid provides the connectors needed to provision accounts on the most widely used systems. To set up this connection it is necessary a specific connector addon that you must install and configure in the Soffid console.
First of all, yo must download the specific connector for your system, then install it in the Soffid console, and finally configure an agent in the Soffid console.
The open-source connectors available for Soffid IAM can be found on the project website http://www.soffid.com/download in the Connectors section.
To download enterprise connectors from http://download.soffid.com/download/enterprise/ a Soffid user with authorization is required to access this functionality.
1. Once the connector is downloaded, please log in to IAM Console.
You need to be an administrator user of the Soffid console or a user with permission to upload addons.
It is recommended to upload the addons to the master, this is the way to maintain updated all, master and tenants if there are.
2. In the Soffid console, please go to:
3. Then, click the add button (+) and pick the file and Soffild will upload the addon file.
4. Finally, when the addon is installed, it will be required to restart the Soffid Sync server.
5. Once the Sync server is restarted, you could check the plugin was uploaded properly on the plugins page:
6. Now, you can set up the connector.
Once the plugin has been uploaded and installed, the next step will be to set up the agent, this is the step where you establish a relation between Soffid and your managed system.
More information about how to configure agents can be found on the Agents page.
Here you will find all the information needed about the available Soffid connectors to integrate external managed systems. If you miss something important, don't mind making suggestions using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AWS Connector
- CSV Connector
- Google Apps Connector
- JSON REST Web Services Connector
- LDAP Connector
- Oracle Connector
- Oracle EBS Connector
- SAP Connector
- SCIM Connector
- Shell Connector
- SQL Connector
- Windows Connector
- Zarafa Connector