The main goal of using Business Process Management or BPM is to improve your organization's business processes. By using these workflows you will be able to save time, not only for system administrators but also for managers and coordinators.
System administrators will be able to spend less time on user and access management. Managers and coordinators because will be able to approve and deny requests using the self-service portal or from email, depending on the workflow configuration.
1. First of all, you need to identify your business needs.
2. Second, you need to analyze the business needs and select those that can be automated by any authorization mechanism.
3. Then you need to design the workflow using the Soffid BPM editor. Soffid provides you different types of processes with their own characteristics, also a lot of steps to define the flow of your process
4. Then you need to design the workflow using the Soffid BPM editor. Soffid provides you different types of processes with their own features, and also provides you different steps to define and customize the flow of your processes.
5. Finally, the workflows can be executed, automatically or by the Soffid users, with the proper permissions.
You will be able to monitor all the status process and perform some operations depending on your assigned permissions.