How to install BPM Editor in Soffid
Please download the Soffid BPM Editor add-on.
You could download it at the following link http://www.soffid.com/download/enterprise/ if you have a Soffid user with authorization, or in the following http://download.soffid.com/download/ by registering.
1. Once the BPM add-on is downloaded, please log in to IAM Console.
You need to be an administrator user of the Soffid console or a user with permission to upload addons.
It is recommended to upload the addons to the master, this is the way to maintain updated all, master and tenants if there are.
2. In the Soffid console, please go to:
3. Then, click the add button (+) and pick the file and Soffild will upload the addon file.
For more information visit the Addons Getting started page.
4. Finally, when the addon is installed, it will be required to restart the Soffid Console.
5. Once the Soffid console is restarted, you could check the plugin was uploaded properly on the plugins page:
6. Now, you can define BPM processes