Design a recertification campaign
The wizard allows you to create a new recertification campaign. To be able to do this, Soffid has created two recertification policies, All permissions and Critical permissions.
For more information, you can visit the Recertification book.
1. First, you must select the Design a recertification campaign and click the OK button.
2. Then Soffid will browse the New recertification campaign
3. In this step you must write a campaign name and select a template.
3.1. Complete access review
3.1.1. Write a name, select the Complete access review, and click the Next button
3.1.2. Select the group or groups to apply the campaign and click the Next button
3.1.3. Select the Information systems to apply the campaign and click the Finish button
- Name: name to identify the campaign.
- Template: select the policy that will be applied. That has to be defined previously on the Recertification policies page.
- Groups: list of user groups where the campaign will be applied. You can choose one or more.
- Information Systems: list of information systems where the campaign will be applied. You can choose one or more.