How to install SCIM in Soffid
Please download Soffid SCIM add-on in the following link: http://www.soffid.com/download/enterprise/
A Soffid's user with authorisation is required to access this functionality.
Once the SCIM add-on is downloaded, please log in to IAM Console.
You need to be administrator of the Soffid console or a user with permissions to upload addons.
It is recommended to upload the addons to master, this is the way to maintain updated all, master and tenants if there are.
In the Soffid console, please go to: "Main Menu > Administration > Configure Soffid > Global Settings > Plugins" and upload the addon file, for more information visit the Addons installation page
Finally, when the addon is installed, it will be required to restart the Soffid Console.
To access to the SCIM REST web service, a user with correct authorization is required.
First we can check the authorization created by the SCIM add-on:
Once a user is available to access SCIM functionality, testing is easily done with a browser.
For example, to list groups.
- Please introduce the next URL: http://<domain>/webservice/scim2/v1/Group (note, you must replace "<domain>" for your Soffid IAM Console domain).
- Now a browser prompt requests the user and password for the authentication (note, you must use the user with the SCIM authorization).
- Finally, if the response is something like a compact JSON (Chrome) or a download file (Firefox).
- One can use a REST client extension in the browser, for example, RESTer
- One can show a JSON formatted with a browser extension, for example, JSONView (note, it's necessary include the CONTENT-TYPE="application/scim+json" in the extension preferences).