⏰ Getting started
Soffid provides a collection of add-ons that can be installed to add functionalities to the Soffid Console.
There are several Addons available to be installed to add functionalities to the Soffid Console. These add-ons can be found at: http://www.soffid.com/download in the Addons section.
Please download the Soffid add-on.
You could download it at the following link http://www.soffid.com/download/enterprise/ if you have a Soffid user with authorization, or in the following http://download.soffid.com/download/ by registering.
1. Once the add-on is downloaded, please log in to IAM Console.
You need to be an administrator user of the Soffid console or a user with permission to upload addons.
It is recommended to upload the addons to the master, this is the way to maintain updated all, master and tenants if there are.
2. In the Soffid console, please go to:
3. Then, click the add button (+) and pick the file and Soffild will upload the addon file.
4. Finally, when the addon is installed, it will be required to restart the Soffid Sync server and Soffid console.
5. Once the Soffid console is restarted, you can check the plugin was correctly uploaded on the plugins page:
6. Now, you can set up the add-on.
For more information, you can visit the Plugins page.
Addons can create their own authorizations that automatically will appear at this screen. When a new addon has been installed and applied, the first thing to do use to be assign permissions for this new addon. In fact, administrators won't be able to manage the addon unless the log out and log in to get the newly created permissions.
For more information about the addons, take a look at the various available add-ons:
- Administration (scripting)
- BPM Editor
- Backup configure & restore
- Password Recovery
- Role Mining Addon
- Soffid LDAP
- Two factor authentication (2FA)