- ⏰ Getting started
- Connect Soffid IdaaS to your on-premise network
- Create identities (manually, CSV file or authoritative source)
- Add applications
- Design user life cycle workflows
- Create SoD matrix
- Schedule weekly risk report
- Design a recertification campaign
- Create advanced authorization rules
- Discover your assets
- Publish accounts in the password vault
- Create monitoring and recording policies
- Create MFA policies
⏰ Getting started
Soffid provides you a 360° perspective of the identities of your organization employees, providers and customers:
- Identity governance to manage the identities life-cycle
- Access management identifies your users accessing applications, including multi-factor authentication
- Privileged access management tracks usage and access of service and system management accounts
- Identity risk and compliance
Identity Governance Administration
Connect Soffid IdaaS to your on-premise network
In order to manage your information system, a component named Sync Server must be installed along with Soffid Console. You must choose one platform as your Sync Server Soffid host and follow the instructions.
Once you have run the corresponding scripts, Soffid will detect the new Sync server. You could check the new Sync server on the Synchronization servers page.
1. First, you must select the platform and click the Next button
2. You must follow the instructions depending on the previous selection.
2.1. Debian, Ubuntu, or any other Debian derivatives
2.2. Redhat, Centos, or Suse
3. Finally, Soffid will detect that the Sync Server has been successfully installed and you can click the Finish button.
Create identities (manually, CSV file or authoritative source)
You need to register the identities to manage and protect them. This wizard allows you to choose the easiest way to do it.
1. First, you must select one option to register the identities. Soffid allows you three options.
2. You must follow the steps, depending on the selected option:
2.1. Load from a CSV file: this option allows you to load identities from a CSV file.
2.1.1. First of all, you need to pick up the CSV file.
2.1.2. Second, Soffid will display the file data to check contents
2.1.3. Then you must select the proper mapping for each CSV file column. And finally, click the Import Button and Soffid will add the identities to the platform.
2.1.4. Soffid will display the result of the process.
2.2. Configure an authoritative data source to always have up-to-date information: this option allows you to configure an Active Directory agent, or a Relational database agent to load the identities.
Once the process will finish, you could check the new agent on the agent's page
Main Menu > Administration > Configuration > Integration engine > Agents
For more information about the agents, you can visit the Agents page.
2.2.1. Active Directory
- To configure the AD connection you must fill in the required fields and click the Next button.
- Then Soffid will run the Authoritative load and the Reconcile process
- Finally, you could check the result on the Scheduled tasks page.
2.2.2. Relational database (SQL)